Rules for admission »
1) NO ENTRANCE EXAM for Pre-Primary classes; ONLY INTERACTION.
2) Classes I to IX & XI admissions will be given only for vacant seats on the basis of written test based on previous
Duration of test ~ 1 hour
Subjects ~ Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English.
After confirmation of admission Please deposit the followings within a week. Without these documents admission will provisional. :-
2) Photocopies of Marksheet of last class
3) Attested Birth Certificate in case of Pre-Primary & Class I
4) Original counter signed T.C. (School Leaving Certificate)
Age for admission as on 30th June of the academic session. »
|Nursery||2 & half ~ 3 & half Years|
|K.G. – I||3 & half ~ 4 & half Years|
|K.G. – II||4 & half ~ 5 & half Years|
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY, WEALTHY & PROSPEROUS NEW SESSION